From:
Jennifer Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:09:11 -0500
Since everyone's discussing another favorite subject of mine.....  :)

I have 5 tattoos: My first one is Winnie the Pooh's "Tigger" on the left
side of my stomach looking up at a butterfly (the butterfly was my second
one), a "tye-dyed" angelfish is on the right side of my lower back (third),
my name in Kanji is written on the back of my neck in between my shoulder
blades (fourth), and I have a green tree frog on top of my left foot.  I'm
the proud owner of 5 ferrets.  I'm definitely getting more (tattoos AND
ferrets)!  This subject came up once before.  If anyone has flashes/pic's
of ferret tat's PLEASE E-MAIL THEM TO ME!  I've been looking all over!
Thanks!

Jen and the menagerie