From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:38:58 -0800
Two of them are boneded, one is a more recent addition, Jet, is a gorgeous
female who is spayed/descented(all 3 are marshalls) and is a very dark
sable, with a mottled nose.  She is very sweet.

Spanks (as in Spanky-the little rascal)is a cinnamon neutered/descented
male, kind of big for their stuff, and a typical lug of a boy.He and Jet
are 3.

Sid, (Sidney) is another sable with mottled black on nose, he is a little
younger, also a pretty big fella.  Very playful, likes to bite feet, and so
does Spanks.  They are VERY well behaved, and if you would like to adopt
these babies, I reduce the fee for multiples.  Sid does not have to go with
the other two, they do have to stay together.  But if possible, we'd like
him to go with them.  If not, he is available to any home where he will
have other ferrets to live with.He's always had a companion.  This will be
his third home.  THeir owner is the best surrenderer I've ever had.  She
truly cares for them, but her job has her commuting, between Ohio and
Oregon, and the ferrets have been stressed, even when she takes them with
her.  She bought us a new bag of food for them too, gave all supplies with
them,(they had a water bowl not water bottle) and cage.  I think it's maybe
a bit small for 3 ferrets, but will do as a temp home.  I have a girl by
herself in a bigger cage, I might change them around, so they have more
room, and see how they do.  I am going to try to incorporate them into my
main playgroup of 5 ferrets.They are sweet, kissy, playful, very good
babies, who need a home.Please email me about them, and crosspost if you
like to other lists.  I will get pics of them on my website this week.
They are current on distemper shots to the end of february, need a rabies
now.We're going to a shot clinic for rabies which I think is 2 weeks away.

Kim

==
Kim Wolf, Mystyx Samoyeds,MFX Ferrets, and Ferret Rescue.
Member Critter Haven East Region.
Visit our Websites:
www.petfinder.org
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets