From:
Crystal Fortes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:45:25 -0800
We have two male ferrets and are in need of ferret-sitting.  We don't
really want to have to give them away cuz we love them very much.  We are
asking for help here cuz we prefer to have someone that understands the
needs of ferrets rather than a vet office (which is the only place I can
find here and they would not ever be let out of a shared 11/2sq.ft cage
and the cost is $818.)  We are going out of the country for 3 weeks in Feb.
We are Seattle/Redmond area.  We will provide all the food and will bring
them to your house.  This is our last option before running a free ad to
give them away.

Plz post here or email me.