From:
Darryl and Meighan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 15:29:55 -0500
>From:    Kim Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: tat'd mom
>We got any other tat'd ferret folks out there?  (I think this could be a
>good tally!!!)

I have three.  One on my lower back ( I designed it it is an infinity
symbol surrounded by two roses ), one on my foot ( Dragonfly - which
represents immortality and courage ) , and one on my ankle ( my first
baby iguana "Lunch" represented by an aztec"y" looking lizard.)

And Zora is asking me to tell you that she has one too,  On her ear of
course.  But she thinks she's pretty cool too.

Meighan and "The Girls"  Xena and Zora
http://meighananddarryl.tripod.com/The%20Gibson-Davis%20Zoo/
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1464736&a=11014732