From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:41:57 EST
"sqeeeeeak sqeeeeak sqeeeeeak"
:: Wolfy enters pulling her little red wagon, she stops, peers over
   and....::

Ah, there you all are.  Well as you can see I'm out of depends... I went
right through them with all the silliness and then Bruce Gaylord did me in
with his first impression of Sandy.  So here I am with an empty wagon that
squeaks.  But is it empty??  ::mysterious grin::

There are secrets in the wagon, my friend, many secrets.  The first to
unveil I hope will be tomorow.  I'll give you a clue, its a cool way to
help ADV.  What?  nnnnnnt okkkaaaaay, I'll give you another clue.  Even
Carpet Shark Scott has one.  ::wink::

Let me see what other secrets there are.... aha, there we go, we can unveil
this one today.  The shelter to get the 10 dollar gift certificate from the
panty contest winners Kelly, Kathy, and Ada is: Dr. Debbie Kemmerer!!  She
will get her certificate by next week (the order from the ferretstore will
go out on monday).  Thank you laddies for playing... and for donating that
to help fuzzies!

Ah I see more secrets in here.......... but can you handle it?

::Wolfy smirks, turns and walks away trailing her little red wagon away::
"squeak squeak squeak"

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/