From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:34:26 -0900
Well, I guess that this year is starting out to be just like last year.
Wiley, my plus 9 year old surrender gave in to a combination of things 2
weeks ago but I think that he never got over having to be left by his only
owner when he was transferred to California.  I finally reached Brian to
let him know of Wileys pasing and he was very upset but thankful the Wiley
did not die alone.  I was up at 1:30 am to give him his next dose of food
and water and he just clenched his teeth and would not swallow, I knew
that it would not be long.  He died a few minutes later.

Que ball died in her sleep 2 nights ago.  I just knew when I bedded her
down for the night, she would not be waking up.  I did tell her that it
was ok for her to go.  I will miss my bestest kisser of the gang.  She
hated with a passion all other animals, but loved people.  They will both
be missed but I am joyful in their passing because they are free af their
worldly illnesses.  I certainly hope that Que is much more receptive to the
fur chuldren that are there to greet her at the bridge.  She had no other
friends in life so there will be no one that she knows.  She just loved to
be held and kiss you and kiss you and kiss you.....

Diana and the Ferret Farm