From:
Joe and Julie Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:01:14 EST
When I posted about the loss of our beloved Bob I never realised that we
would recieve such support and kindness from all of you at FML.  Your
personal emails also meant so much.  We are still missing our Bob and
probably will for along time.  We still have our other two boys and they
are the first thing I run to.  I even find myself waking them up just to
have extra cuddles, only to have them fall asleep in my arms, which I love
even more.  If only I could hold my Bob again.  I know that day will come.
Then, I don't think I will ever let go.  For right now I continue to see my
sable boy in my dreams.  I think my other boys know that mommy needs there
extra love right now.  Last night, Mouse my silvermitt saw me laying on the
bed and jumped up and layed on my chest and literrly fell asleep with his
cheek pressed against mine.  I think we both understood we needed that
moment.  I want to once again thank you all.  You have helped me so much.
Thanks to Sandee for checking on my Bob and for giving him the pleasure of
a dance.  Mommy sends her love everyday.  With a grateful heart I thank
Dakota for greeting my Bob.

Many Blessings and Love to all of your fuzzies.

Julie Bell
with Dooks and Wiggles from Mouse and Sabo
while never forgetting Bob