From:
Dennis and Linda Fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:25:53 EST
Sandee,
Would you please keep an eye out for our Baby Buster?  He has two brothers
and two sisters at Rainbow Bridge already.  Maybe Baby Sassy, Baby Maggie,
Baby Butterball and Baby Coconut, can meet him and show him around.  He was
our first shelter Baby and he developed a tumor in his nasal passage and
was having trouble breathing.  The Vet said he was to weak to have surgery
and a tumor like that was almost 99% fatal.  We fought it for the past
month and it looked like it was getting better, but yesterday, when I was
feeding him, he stretched and put his nose to mine, he couldn't kiss
anymore, but I knew what he meant.  As soon as he put his nose to mine, he
gave a sigh and then closed his eyes.  All of our babies are close to our
heart and he was special, just like all our others were.  We will miss him
and Miss Noel, who was his girlfriend will miss him most.  She would climb
in his box when she was out and lay beside him and make sure he was okay,
then she would play, and stop and come back and check on him.  It was like
she was his nurse and she was making sure he was okay.

Thank you Sandee for being there to help our little ones to make the
transition from here to Rainbow Bridge.

Always,
Dennis and Linda Fulmer
4 Paws Rescue Shelter for Ferrets.
Missing Baby Butterball, Baby Sassy, Baby Maggie, Baby Coconut, and our
Baby Buster.