From:
Mary Oyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:33:42 -0600
There has been mention of environmental factors possibly contributing to
adrenal disease.  My question is, has anyone had a ferret or ferrets
diagnosed with adrenal and moved from one location to another and the
clinical signs of adrenal gone away?

Both of our 5-1/2 year-olds had adrenal surgery at different times and
still had obvious clinical signs of adrenal.  A year ago, we moved.  We
gradually noticed changes in these two ferrets.  Today, neither one of them
show any clinical signs of adrenal disease.  Chryssie is still rough with
younger ferrets, but she doesn't pick on her twin sister, Holly.  Chryssie
is the evil twin.