From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:25:07 EST
So I started it eh Kristeen?  I'm not the one there.... poop scooping on
the hour, scrubbing kitchen floors, nor lighting candle after candle and
massaging egyptian scented oils onto poooooooor poor Stanley.

How silly of you to get involved with Stanley if you are AR, surely you
wouldn't have.  It must be that evil Kim Rushing's fault.  We all know she
tricked you into Stanley yes.  I can only imagine her telling him vast
stories such as, "if you pick her for a mommy, you will never have to
endure sprays again.... you will always have crumbs on the floor to eat....
you may poof on people to make them smell pretty." I'm sure she in turn
told you, "look at little tiny Stanley..  so vulnerable.  sigh... I have a
doz people waiting to take him home you know because he smells like that of
roses.  A very unique thing you know.  Your home would be so perfect... I
mean him being so tiny and unassuming and all.  Those?  What are those?  OH
those are grapes.  Yes, I'm the pig that let those sticky grapes go on the
floor to get caught up on him and didnt' even clean them off.  Just soak
him in the tub... they'll come right off no problem.  What?  That?  OH I
know isnt' that urine disgusting..... that Gross, ugly Fetie of mine was
jealous of Stanleys gorgiousness, and went right into his cage and did all
that before you came to help me yes."

No... I am not anal retentive.  And I surely do not have OCD.  Why would I
have ferts if I had OCD?  I mean that would be just silly right?  "PONG!
Did you just use the litter pan?  Get over here so I can wipe your tushy."
Gotta go, gotta check that window again.... no not for the vibrating,
green, sunglassed monkey either.  I have to check it because ...because....
OH FUDDY!

[ps no I am NOT making fun of OCD.. in fact for those of you that do not
know... I am treated for OCD and battle it every day.  I am not making
light of people that have it either.  I am laughing at myself.  Because....
I can... and....i'm Da Wolfy!]

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/