From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:43:56 EST
Hi, Bandit here, head ferret at the 24 carat ferret shelter.  my mom wanted
to know if anyone uses Yesterdays News litter, of any kind, rabbit, ferret,
or cat, any size bags, if you would donate your upc codes, you know those
crazy line things on the bags.  she saves them and for every 7 of the same
code she sends them in and gets a free bag of litter from the company.  So
if you just throw those away please consider sending them to our shelter.

also we just got in 2 more ferrets, what a week, and don't ya know the
little girl has adrenal dz, she'll have to have surgery too, her stuff is
swollen (i'm blushing), and her hair is missing.  But shes still a cutie,
her brother looks ok though.

The 2 girls that came in yesterday are only 8 months old and one is an
albino with champagne patches, what a good looking gal.  But my mom says
i already have 3 girlfriends and thats enough for my old butt!!  but hey
Drag is back and he could use a new gal, hehe.

well someone has come over to help mom clip our nails and trim our nails
so I gotta go hide.

See ya,
Bandit
24 carat ferret rescue and shelter