From:
Julie Rathsack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:45:47 -0500
Howdy FMLers!

I bathe our ferrets about once every three or four months, UNLESS they get
into something.  For example, Snowball has a thing for digging in daddy's
ashtray and sometimes gets to it before we can put it up!

What we do is run warm/hot water (not too hot!) in the sink.  We don't plug
the drain or anything.  We just keep the water running.  We just basically
give them a shower in the sink.  They seem to like it because they can hang
on to my left hand with their front paws and their back paws can stand on
the sink bottom.  We just give them a quick scrub and rinse them off under
the water again.

This has had the best outcome of all the things we have tried (showers,
baths, etc.)  And if by some freak chance they poop, it doesn't get caught
between my toes in the shower. :o)  ha!
Hope this helps!

Love,
Julie & Her Bubbas