From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:43:51 +0100
hello everybody,

I have a question or better a request.

We are to made even thereby on our homepage an update.  There it is puppies
and everything which there too belonged.

We did not breed and to have also no puppies.  Who can give me a few tips
or information to the raising of ferretabys?  On what does have to note
and which can occur?  Starting from when is it dangerous and as should
take on the female ferret?

I say thanks for your assistance and apologize for my bad english language,
because I come from Germany.

Daniela

--
Daniela Schurig        [log in to unmask]

http://www.frettchennet.de