From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:35:57 -0500
Attached is a memo from Diane in response to my questions on the progress
of Squiggles.  Such a wonderful animal to have such terrible things happen
to her, but time and circumstance has left her lend to a much better life.
I for one am grateful for the success.

Hi Gordon,

I am not on the list serve for FML so this was forwarded to me.  I am
Diane Campbell of Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven who rescued Squiggles.
She has recovered 100% and I have attached a picture of her for you.  She
is absolutely stunning and a heartbreaker.  Her personality exceeds her
beauty.  She loves everyone, including the not so nice ferrets.  She has a
way of taming them all with her "I'm soooo glad to be alive and Dance for
life" attitude.  She is the most energetic, happiest ferret I have yet to
experience.  Only one little physical scar remains from her past and I
feel her emotional scars are a distant memory.  She no longer screams out
in her sleep and when I cradle her in my arms, she goes right off to sleep.
Sometimes, she will still wiggle her little body under my shirt and cuddle
against my belly to sleep.  I can't begin to tell you what an AWESOME
REWARD this is to my heart.  Not all rescues have such a happy ending and
have taken their toll on my heart.  But Squiggles rescue and recovery
inspires me to continue when I feel I can't go on.

Please feel free to post to FML so her success can be shared with others
who showed their concern and love.

Thank you sooo much for your caring heart and love of ferrets.

Dooks to all!

Sincerely,
Diane Campbell