From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:35:41 -0800
Help, I'm being ambushed!  I may need another cup of coffee to bring my
defense mechanisms into focus!

Oh, so Florida is having freezing weather, is it?  Well, all the more
reason Hawk and Gator will probably be happy to return to Oregon - it's
mostly been around 50 here, practically balmy.  And they did like the
little baby octopus's, it's just that Muffet wouldn't let them have any.
They also liked pretending they were heron bait, prancing around next to
the windows, while the heron stood outside staring at them.  Oh, did I
forget to tell you that part - me waving your ferrets in front of the
heron?  Oops!

Whadda mean I need a map?  I gots a map!  One them big round jobbies.
After I go through that canal I make a louie and Jamaica's on my right
and Belize is on the left, and then there's Cuba, and before you know it
I'll be calling you from Tarpon Spgs.

Why of course my ferrets can teach your's how to crochet.  Would they
also like to learn how to cook eggplant?  Kouri and Welly are experienced
eggplant cookers.

And as for you, McFarlane - you are giving away ALL my secrets.  Except the
part about 'forcing' the ferrets to sing and dance.  The LOVE it, really,
they do this of their own free will.  Why Kouri will dance himself silly
for a belly rub.

Actually, Kouri doesn't have a tank.  He only has a hay wagon, which he
falls out of regularly.  What I do is I hitch up one of the ferrets and he
(of his or her own free will) gladly pulls around all the ferrets that I
can pile in the wagon.  Up and down the hills they go.  Well, there really
aren't any hills, it's all done with magic and mirrors, I mean with wake
from boats going by.

Oh, Wolfy, do stop whining, ok, ok, I'll go on the Depends factory tour,
but I'm keepin' all the free samples!  After you 3 I'm going to need them!
New product!  No, no, no, not I.  I am not qualified to test that 'other'
product.  I am completly 'otherless'.

A ferret off?  Whazzat?  Oh, I know, it's where you stretch the ferret out
along your arm, tail aimed away from you and FIRE him, right?

Georgia, who is going to stock up on craw-dad traps so we can live off the
'fat of the water' as we float along.