From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:36:36 -0800
Hi, I just got a 6 week old female ferret to befriend my 3 month old male
ferret.  It's been 4 days now and he still attacks her.  He is about 3
times her size and constantly jumps on her.  He also bites but never enough
to draw blood.  Is there anything I can do to ease the introduction?  Right
now, my baby Cinnamon is sleeping in a cardboard box (don't worry!  It's
actually 3 large boxes put together.  I'm not cruel!) I would appreciate
any information.  I have already washed bedding and I haven't taken away
his old toys. . .  Just given her new toys.

Lisa and her two kits, Bentley and Cinnamon