From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:49:37 CST
I need info on ringworms:
1st: I think my human baby has them.I'm a SAHM so she didn't get them from
other kids.

2nd: None of my pets have them but my husband says they could carry it.
T or F?

3rd: Could ringworms have come from the vets?  We were there for shots and
I had the baby with me- now for the flame I'm going to get-I weighed her
on vets scale-But that was at the first of the month.  We were also at the
vets to get pup spaded.  Could we have carried it back with us?

4th: Baby sees Dr. tommorrow but how do I deal with them if it's in the
carpet or one of the pets is a carrier?

Thanks for your help.
Angela