From:
Shea LeAnn Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 07:29:47 EST
Hugs and dooks to all!

I agree that these ferrets are most likely NOT domesticated ferrets.  I
used to live in Fritch, Texas (Near Amarillo) and the weather just wouldn't
be right for a domesticated ferret.

However, I know that in Red River, New Mexico there are many Ermine living
around that area.  Possibly, these are Ermine this person saw?  Ermine have
ferret markings in warm temperatures..........and in the winter turn white
as snow (except for the black tail tip that stays black year round.)

Love,
Shea, Trixie, and Buddy Bear