From:
fuzzymum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:49:51 -0800
There can never be enough thank you's for the peace of mind that Sandee has
given me when I now think of Taz.  It has been a week now since she passed
away and not a minute goes by that I do not think of her and that often
brings tears to my eye's.  But because of a wonderful fuzzy angel called
"Sandee" I am now able to see past her death and think of her in a
beautiful place free of pain, playing and running like she used to and
being able to eat on her own and not have to take med's.  Vision's in my
head when I think of my sweet little one is of her in green pasture's,
having the time of her life (which she so well deserves) and Sandee showing
her around so she will not be scared and lonely.  Even though Taz did not
like other ferrets, I know with the help of Sandee, she will see to it that
Taz has someone to be with.  This alone has eased a great burden from me.
Without a "Sandee" I would be thinking of Taz as all alone in a strange
place, scared, hungry and lonely.  I now get a warm feeling when I think
of her and knowing I will again see her when my time comes.  I guess this
is one of the ways I am able to deal with the loss of my best friend and
loneliness for her.  Sandee, I am forever grateful to you for being here
and hope you are around when it comes time for my other ones to go to the
bridge and have an angel like you to show them around.  Maybe I should pay
you in raisins what a good psychologist would of cost me.  This is what
you have done for me............ Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie  Taz (missing her), Peanut and Bandit