From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 13:13:32 +1100
Hi everybody!

I've just been away from my computer for 2 weeks and have just got back.
I just read that I won the limerick contest that Bryan was running!!!

I'm astonished, amazed and all that!!

In fact, now I'm inspired:  8-)

On returning from Byron I found,
I had won, which did astound,
I would like to send
My winnings to my friend
Rebecca, who'll be happy I'll be bound!

I've been in Byron Bay, the most Eastern point on the Australian mainland
for a week and half, cooking for a Beach Mission for 29 people.  Because
I'm in Australia, and it'll cost so much to send anything here, I thought
it would be better if I give my winnings to my friend Rebecca McFarlane.

So Bryan, if you could liaise with Rebecca (both emails above) as to what
she wants to do with the prize, that'd be good.  Reb - if you'd like to
nominate a shelter in need that'd be good too!

So thanks very much Bryan, as you can see I'm very honoured.

BTW, apologies if I've missed any messages - I've not touched a computer
for 2 weeks (only have email at work).

Regards,
Georgina, in Australia, with Tabitha and Endora (my inspirations)...