Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 02:19:48 -0500
HI All, Jerimiah Here!

Shelter MOm got a call today , seems Dr. Stefano said all the ADV tests
are negative-- so everybody's happy!  Hmmm not sure why-- foolish people!!
Then they started getting really crazy-- they is stacking crates & carriers
almost to the ceiling-- looks like I should climb up there, but before
things get too crazy I thought I should tell you some really exciting
news!!!!

The folks here while getting ready to bring the NJ Xmas Rescue kids in have
implemented a photo section in the web site adoption listings!  That's
right all the kids that are ready for adoption- or will be soon get there
very own picture hiding right out there in cyber space for everyone to
see.  They aren't all done-- the folks has been going crazy with the camera
thing.  I like to move when the light goes off- Mom says i look like a
white blob.  To see the beginnings of our new page just go to the web site
at www.ferretwise.org then scroll to adoptions section and look in the text
for the words -- to see photos of the adoptable ferrets click here -- then
you can see them in all their fur brilliance !  My heros who made the
blizzard come to the inside of Ferret Wise Shelter!

As soon as the NJ kids get here they will be taking their pics too and
putting them on their very own pages so you can all see the new kids.  I
get to protect and teach ferret tricks to each and every one!  Hey, don't
tell Bear but this very important job is one I think I can get to like!

Oh yes and the shelter kids that are in the foster grand-parenting program
get their pics flying up in that space place too!  ( We should take a trip
up there and see how they hang those pictures don't you think?) just scroll
to the main page section on the Foster Grandparents program and click on
the see photos of ferrets to sponsor here!  The folks will add all the
other kids soon-- they was jest a little busy here this week.

Oh thanks to Linda Stuart who bid $50 in the NJ rescue auction for the
hammock set by Xtasy Etc.  She helped pay the vet bills, then donated the
hammies right back here to Ferret Wise for the NJ kids to sleep on.  What
a HERO!  I like you Linda.  Oh yea-- shelter Mom wanted to thank a few
special folks who are shelter friends: Judy, Ray & Sandra who made
donations to help fuel the van and buy supplies to make the relay run this
weekend.  Thanks also to the anonymous donor who sent a new clear tube to
the shelter this week!!  Boy!  lots of kids will get to play in that!  22
or more ferrets will ride in our shelter van on their way to new homes, now
that is very, very special.

I will tell you all more -- after I personally meet and greet all these new
little faces that will just ADORE me!

Your friend
  Jerimiah
Jr Mascot, Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org

ship at igive and a percentage of your purchases will help fund shelter
programs at ferret wise
www.igive.com/ferretwise