From:
Andrea DeLucia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:09:48 EST
Our ferret, Rocket got a hold of a full 8 oz baby bottle of 2% milk and
dragged it under the stairs.  When I found the bottle while searching for
him he had punctured the plastic pouch from the bottle and about half the
milk was gone.  The carpet was wet from the milk so I'm not sure how much
he drank.  I am wondering what I should be looking for and how bad is
milk for ferrets?  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Andz & Rocket