Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 06:13:56 -0800
>From:    Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
>Mary and Eric of Modern Ferret were interviewed this evening on NPR's All
>Things Considered.  The topic was the media takeover of the ferret
>magazine niche by Fancy Publications which, as we all know, forced Modern
>Ferret out of the pet stores and lost them half their sales.  The link
>for the show is
>http://search.npr.org/cf/cmn/cmnpd01fm.cfm?PrgDate=01/03/2001&PrgID=2
>and the audio file is
>http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/atc/20010103.atc.19.rmm

I heard it!!!  Mary and Eric sounded great.  It was neat to hear someone I
kinda-sorta "know" on the radio.

Except that darned interviewer calling ferrets "vermin with names"... as
a member of NPR they're going to hear from me on that one!!!

Star
=====

Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
(from The Essential Rumi, translations by Coleman Barks with John Moyne,
1995)