Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:13:45 -0500
Sorry to use the FML for this, but I can't find tle's email address-- tle,
I've been in contact with some people in Kansas (sorry can't remember
what part) who are looking to adopt a mature ferret who might be a good
candidate for touch therapy programs.  They sound like experienced ferret
owners-- they got my name through the problem ferrets website*.  If you
could contact me, I'll send you their email, and maybe you'd be able to
help them, either directly or by putting them in touch with someone in
their part of the state.  Thanks!

*I'm sure anyone else out there with a ferret help site has experienced
this, but wow, I get some random email because of that site, often with
nothing at all to do with biting ferrets.  If I had a nickel for every
email I get about how to get a ferret to use the litterbox, I'd have
enough money to, um, sign Amelia up for litterbox-training classes ;)

we now return you to your regularly scheduled FML :-)

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

...shadow, you're just a gallow that I hang my body from...

[Moderator's note: I can always forward mail to subscribers (and often
do) but then we wouldn't have heard about the nickel for litterbox
training deal :-)  BIG]