From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:28:54 EST
Forgot to tell about the cookies.  Tink (former-Houdini, the one that can
get on the counters without a chair, can open child-proof caps) figured out
how to get on the table, again, without a chair.  I still can't figure out
how.  But she decided this would be a good idea when she realized that all
the Xmas goodies were up there.  She has pushed, dragged, and carried
containers of cookies, candy, fudge, you name it.  We're still finding
marshmallow/caramel candies everywhere.  Literally everywhere - their
sleeping drawer (my drawer), each hidey hole, the tubes, ...

We just got done combining the two cages.  One on top of the other.  This
thing comes up to my chin.  They have more beds and dishes than I do.  But
Franky's not impressed.  Oh!  I can't believe I forgot this!  A friend of
mine bought the ferts a couch and chair.  Y'know, the upholstered doll
furniture that's out now.  I'm going to add a rocking chair next.  And
maybe the four-poster Victorian bed.  hehehehehehehehe It's better than
the Barbie house I had as a kid!!!

Darlene