From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:08:23 -0500
Support Our Shelters would like to publicly thank Dale Nupp for his help,
advice and especially his time.  If it weren't for Dale, I'd still be
fretting over the 501(c)3 paper work which he clarified so easily.  If it
weren't for Dale, SOS wouldn't be ready to accept donations and pay vet
bills for the NJ Christmas Ferret Rescue.  Although he's always busy, he
is always gracious and willing to help with his expertise.  Of course,
he's a real ferret guy :)

Thanks, Dale!

Judith, Georgia and Ela