From:
Chris Pippenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 18:49:16 -0800
Greetings everyone!  I'm new to FML.  I have been quietly reading and
getting to know everyone.  I would have spoken up sooner but I was afraid
that Gordon would feel the need to viciously attack me grammer and
punctuation.  ( I got a c in high school english.)

Anyway, I am new to the whole ferrets experience.  It all started 8 months
ago when my friend gave my daughter a ferret that my friend gave my
daughter.  She didn't have time to really take care of it so we inherited
her.  I instantly fell in love!  We now have 3 precious babies, Rikki,
Rexie and Roxie.  Rikki and Roxie are shelter ferrets.  We are learbning as
we go along (so far it has been a very wild ride!!) Does anyone know of any
groups in the St.  Petersburg Fl.  area?  Also, Rikki is a bitter and we
have tried bitter apple, time out etc.  and nothing semms to be working.
She is aproximately 1.5 years old and I don't know any previous history.
She bites eratically(sometimes when playing other times just for the heck
of it.) She is not deaf and appears to be in good health.  Overall she is
friendly and likes to be held which leaves me baffled(sp?)  I've read
different articles and tried most of the sugestions but nothing seems to
help.  Luckily she has not broken the skin but I worry that she will hurt
my 10 year old daughter.  Any sugestions?