From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:50:49 -0800
This is our under construction page.You all know I'm new to HTML so gimme
some time ( a week ) and I'll have some more pics up.

http://www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets/Our_New_Page.html

You will see a surprise there.Last March I fell in love with a tiny 4 month
old white Pomeranian named Heartland's Merry Christmas at the Delaware Ohio
Fun Match.  It took me all this time to admit I wanted one, and now it will
be happening if this girl is show quality.  If not, we wait... I hope to
have lots of things listed here eventually.  My ferrets are going to be
jealous that I don't have their pic just yet...

Kim and the crew

==
Kim Wolf

Mystyx Samoyeds, Samoyed and Ferret Rescue
Mystyx Effects Ferretry, Galloway, Ohio
Visit our rescues at:
www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH48.html