Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:39:52 EST
From:
Tracie Belongia <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

It is with a sad heart that, We, Marlene, Lorne, Otto ( her cage mate) and
myself helped Missy over the bridge last nite.  Dr. Mike looked at her
this morning and found a tumor on her liver and blood in her tummy.  We all
kissed her good bye and cried and did a group weasel hug.  Missy is now
with her other cage mate Buck, and i would like to believe they are happy
and health and eating all the good treats and playing with all the toilet
paper :)

My only wish is that some one will find a cure for all the ailments that
our little fuzzys endure and they will be happy and health and have long
lives.

Goodbye my Missy......  we will miss you, and give Buck a kiss for us too!

Tracie and the Lump-in-the-rug-gang
Mittens, Scooter, Trinity, Otto, Mac, Mishia, Wacky, and Shieka
missing Missy and Buck ( We'll see you someday over the rainbow bridge)