Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:19:41 -0500
From:
I've been researching Waardenburg syndrome in humans, cats, ferrets, etc.
for my genetics class.  After finding Wolfy's site and several on the
human version, I think I have a fairly good idea of the mutation and it's
effects.  But the one thing that I haven't been able to find is Waardenburg
as it pertains to dark-eyed-white ferrets.  I realize that there are far
more deaf panda and blazes, but if the recently posted survey was accurate,
the frequency of deafness in DEW's is higher than that of sables and
albinos, too.  So does anyone know, is Waardenburg the leading cause of
deafness in DEW's, too?  If anyone has any statistics on deafness in
colors, or Waardenburg in DEW's, I would really appreciate hearing from
you.

Sincerely,

Kara

(under the supervision of Bennett, Bianca, Merlin,
Anakin, and Amidala)

Visit my home page at ThePetVine:
http://www.thepetvine.com/users/Goat_Mischievous