Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:57:40 -0800
From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
I spoke with the vet yesterday, and was informed we have received $150
donated so far for her surgery.THank you to all who have opened your hearts
to Siggy.The vet has kept a folder full of your cards and letters, so that
I will know who you are and where to send the hammocks/snugglesacks, and
thank you appropriately, individually.I printed up your certificates too,
just waiting to see the names in the vet files to complete them.ALSO the
folks who recently emailed me about adopting her are sending the adoption
fee in advance, and I should receive it shortly.THey did it so we would
have that money too for her surgery.  AND best news of all, I got a $100
state tax refund check yesterday, HOORAY!.Marshall's also will be
reimbursing about $100 so it's all covered thanks to those above, and
those here below whose generosity will be well rewarded.

I have learned a lot from this.Even after 4 years of rescue I've learned
there is still the unexpected lurking out there, waiting to pounce on
those of us who think we are prepared.I also learned, you can't always
do everything yourself, that even though so much is expected of me as a
rescuer,that rescuers may be held slightly above others as far as being
infallible and strong,and tried to live up to that image, I am still human
with human weaknesses, and have made my mistake.  Thankfully, we have the
ferret community to draw strength from, they lift us up when we are down,
pick us up when we stumble, and help us out when we have given all we
have.All for the love of ferrets.

Please keep this little fuzzie in your prayers tonight, she has a family
waiting to love her, and give her the life she deserves.She is one of
those special ferrets who weasel into our heart with kisses and cuddles,
dooks and happy dances.

Kim and crew.

Sign up for FREE email from Mystyx Ferret Rescue at
 http://www.geocities.com/mystyxrescue