Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:07:04 -0500
From:
Nemkutya <[log in to unmask]>
I just wanted to let Rick and Denise know that if they also need any
supplies for their cats or dog to let me know as I have extra food here
for my guys as well as extra ferret food if they need it.  I know my dogs
get grumpy when they don't have their chewy bones and favorite blankie to
sleep on.

I talked to Kim (from Kista) and we would be more than happy to go up and
help you clean or whatever else you need done.

Also if you need more carriers as I read you only had 6, let me know as I
have a couple of cat carriers and ferret carriers that I could send your
way, and I know Kim has a couple of cages she could send up if any of those
were damaged.

If you need these or other items(bedding, paper towels etc) immediately
please let me know as I could drive them up there by the weekend.

Good Luck and thank goodness all the animals are safe!!
please let me know if you would like for me to bring these supplies up.

Lisa