Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:40:07 -0800
From:
"Sally St. Germain" <[log in to unmask]>
I have been off line for a couple of weeks because I have had a computer
virus.  I have restored my computor and am happy to say I am virus free.

Daisy had a blood transfusion a week and a half ago.  She is no longer
yellow, but is still not too pink.  She is eating Hills A/D and
prescription kitty kibble on her own.  We go back to Dr. Cathy on Friday
to see if she is strong enough to have surgery to remove her spleen.  She
is sleeping less and exploring her new home.

If you have sent me e-mails in the past, please re mail me so I can put
you back in my address book.  Thanks

Sally St. Germain and her 11 "Little Saints"
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a  ferret-a-holic!!!!!