Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:32:06 -0800
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Shari,

Our youngest is a silver girl and was only 6 or 7 weeks when we got her.
Just a tiny little thing.  When we were at school during the day we kept
her in the cage so the older ones wouldn't pick on her.  When we'd come
home, as soon as she saw us she'd start making these really loud grunty,
crying type noises and wouldn't stop unless we let her out and cuddled her.
Because of these noises we nicknamed her Squeaker.  She's now 5 months old
and doesn't make the noises anymore and we kinda miss it.  We figured the
noises were just her way of getting attention and getting what she wanted,
which she always did.  When she cried one of us would run to scoop her up
and hug and cuddle her.  She's such a spoiled ferret.  Even now she'll jump
up on the bed and cuddle by us when we're watching tv, or when I'm reading
the paper by the counter she'll curl up on my feet and go to sleep.

Cymphy and Todd, Tifa, Padme, Selphie (Sharky), and Jewel (Squeaker)