Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:53:54 -0800
From:
Dooks All ~!

I must say that I am very upset of losing another valuable member of the
FML.  Dr Williams has joined a great list of extremely knowledgable persons
that no longer wish to be involved with this forum.  All the flames,
bickering, accusations, and general bad will against others has caused so
many to leave.  Disagreeing with others is one thing.  There are always
different opinion, different ways of doing these.

For the past 2 years I have been referring new fert owners to the FML.  I
told them what a wonderful source of information it was, that they could
post questions and others would be happy to give recommendations or advice.
Far too many have emailed me saying that it was a joke.  They were tired of
reading all the arguements.  One told me he dropped out after he placed his
first post and the only response he got was a flame.

To be honest, I don't even 'read' the FML anymore.  I skim.  If I see a
post of interest, or from someone I know, I will read it.  If it gets to
flaming, bickering, accusations ...  I just skim past.

Dr. Williams, I am certain that I will not be the only one to tell you
that he is sorry to hear you are leaving.  Your posts have been an
excellent source of information.  They also brought me comfort when Cinna
was injured.  You read my post and responded without even being asked.
It was so wonderful to have an unofficial 'second opinion' from someone I
have the highest respect for.

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~