Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:19:50 -0800
From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
This posting to the Annon and to the W.W.M.&G (whimper whine moan &
groaners).

Having 9 ferrets at this time, following this newsletter for 4 years and I
have never posted and I compelled to do so now.

In this 4 years I laughed, I cried, I have hurt, I have been healed after
a loss.

Now I am saddened at the current situtions.  It seems that there is a few
that when they get their nose out of place, they have to react in a child
like action by verbally and mentally abusing Honest and Caring people
whether there are shelter owner, breeders, long time owners, new owners,
of our loveable Fuzzies.

These ones could have used their energy in a more constructe manor by
getting or purchasing a brain cell.  With this they would be able to think
thru, the sitution.  You are not a vet without experience, you are not
a doctor without experience, you are not a sucessful breeder without
experience.  you do not have a sucessful shelter without experience.

Yes, things can go wrong, when they go wrong, it can be a very unhappy
sitution.  But more times than not, things go along in a happy sucessful
manor.

Just think for a moment that is you have your brain cell working.  You do
not shipped Ferrets over seas, without a clean bill of health, from a vet.
True in any case, futher testing can show up many things and at different
times.  How many fuzzies owners, have purchased their loved ones, then find
out at a later time that they have some source of illness.  Whose fault is
this.  Is it the breeder, is it the pet store owner, is it your fault.  No!

Just think, who we can blame for our own illness, do we run down our
doctors, do we run down our parents, do we blame our lineage that we come
from.  No!  We use our brain cell, some things are passed on, or some
things just happen.

How would it looked, if we W.W.M.&G. or a gutless temper tantum and attack
our parents, or lineage just to get some self satifaction by seeing someone
else hurt, by your childlike manner.

I challenge anyone before they attack anyone, to use their brain cell and
think the sitution thru from begining to the end before post their
senseless jabber that does nothing but hurt and demoralized the honest
ones.

But maybe this is your intent, maybe you get your jollies and thrills out
of hurting others.  I SAY TO YOU, HERE AND NOW!!!  That your time would
be better spent with your therpist than at the keyboard of your computer.

For all the ones, that been hurt by these ones, my heart goes out to you
and please do not let the childlish action deprive you of your love.

Jim Smith and the 9 Wonderful Fur Kidlets