Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:35:36 -0500
From:
Mums not looking so i have to tell ya what my 5 minuts of fame with ebay
has done to Mum.  Mum is always telling me how handome I am and well when I
got my picture on ebay I guess that only made her believe it even more.  I
even heard talk about telling other people about some pagent?  She is also
rambling about how there is this hammock ( I sure do love hammocks, there
so warm and snuggly) -ooohh sorry I digress, back to the hammock.  The
hammock, well she wants everyone to bid on this hammock that has something
to do with my picture and if everyone bids on it, it will raise a lot of
money for where every that Jeremiah lives.  He thinks he is so handsome!?
Mum looked sad because she was hoping that the bidding was going to be much
higher and it is not.  I was even going to bid on it myself except I can't
figure out how to get the credit card out of the wallet.  That's one thing
she sure keeps locked up tight.  Please make Mummy happy and bid on my
picture I mean the hammock.  Gotta go I think I hear Mum comin

PS.  You didn't see me hear