Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:30:04 -0000
"Ulrike:-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi there

>I read about breeding ferrets and i have 3 males to give her.  but i have
>a question: when is she going to be ready 4 it and how will i know it??

I don't know but maybe you should learn more about ferrets before rushing
into breeding?  You don't seem to know that much and if you don't know how
to breed or when the jill is ready to be bred- then maybe you shouldn't...
I'd suggest getting a good ferret book first, you can always order one
online if you can't get hold of them in Israel.  Or you can do research on
the Internet, there are a lot of good ferret web pages around.  I'm not all
for breeding, where I come from there are too many people who breed without
thinking and then can't find homes for the kits.  So I suggest to people
that they have their ferrets neutered, that way you could keep your female
and males all together and they'd be much happier.  Just ask yourself
first- why do you want to breed and is it really necessary...

Best wishes from
Ulrike
and Jilly, Jack, Bella, Tom, Mason, Baby, Dana, Fox, Reno, Rose, Jasmine,
Barney and Spike

Missing Angel, Hope and Igor

West Wales Ferret Welfare
E-mail: [log in to unmask]