Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:49:33 EST
From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone

This is to inform all ferret lovers that the AFA has new contact
inforamtion.  Please forgive me if this is a duplicate posting but I am
still in the process of getting the office organized and I can't remember
for the life of me if I already posted this:)  The AFA office has been
moved and all our new information is as follows:

Mailing address

PMB 255
626-C Admiral Drive
Annapolis, MD 21401

Fax number
516-908-5215

Toll Free Number (no change)
1-888-FERRET-1

We are in a transition period but we hope to make this as smooth as
possible.  Please don't hesitate to contact the AFA if we can be of
service.

Sincerely
Tara Palaski
AFA Secretary