Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:55:06 -0500
From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Angel tolerates laxitone in small doses, Cafi can't get enough of it and
Chase won't touch it.  So, Wolfy suggested I scruff Chase and put it on his
lips where he would have to lick it off.  Having scruffed Chase with my
left hand and holding the open tube of Laxitone in my right, I took careful
aim and squirted it directly into his open mouth, just as I realized I had
scruffed him upside down and that wasn't his mouth winking at me.  Oh well,
I think the laxitone works better at this end anyway, and he's certainly
not going to complain about the taste.

Seriously, I've been tired and I'm near-sighted, but the above pictured
indignity never happened.  We gave everyone a bath today, and did nails,
and after I put him through all of that I didn't really have the heart to
actually make him eat laxitone as well.  Will make sure I have him scruffed
properly before giving it the old college try tomorrow.  May try the
coating it in ferretone idea, Wolfy also had, first.

Angel rough and tumbled the other two into exhaustion, and then I realized
I was expected for dinner at Mom's when the phone rang and my Mom's voice
asked why I was home answering the phone.  Only a mother can call you to
fuss at you for being there to answer.  Cafi had already found her hammock,
Chase was snoozing in my open sock drawer and Angel was still running
around me in circles.  So, I'm thinking he is going to crash any minute,
I'll just take him along and he can sleep in his ferretote.  Not my Angel,
He kept everyone amused through dinner, and after continued to play with
one brief 10 minute nap in my lap which Mom spoiled when she crinkled a
plastic bag for the recycling.  I think I've figured out Angel's rusty
undercoat colour, it must be coffee..  he's hitting the coffepot when I'm
not looking.  I carefully read to him from the manual that says ferret's
sleep 12 to 18 hours a day but I don't think he's taken it to heart.  So
I wanted to let everyone know where the rust color actually comes from.

Kat, if you are katapulting felines, I have dibs on Beej.

(disclaimers: no live animals were actually used in the first paragraph of
this email, caffeine is not recomended as a dietary supplement for ferrets,
nor is it appropriate to give it to albino ferrets just to get them pumpkin
coloured for Halloween and my parents didn't actually have me for dinner, a
whole turkey takes way to long to bake, they served stuffed porkchops.)

Christopher & Crew
http://www.christopher.bennett.org