Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:39:46 -0800
From:
kristi hogan <[log in to unmask]>
hello to everyone, including dr williams and dr ball who are a GOD send
to us all.

i guess i am one of the least likely ferret owners.  i do not have any
tats.  i have always wanted one but all my life my dad said that tats are
not for ladies.well i am no longer living with at home i am married to a
man that wants one too but no guts for either of us.  and i really dont
classify myself as a lady, more of a tomboy.  but anyway i only have one
set of ear piercing (the norm) ?  whats norm.lol.  but i have found out
that a lot of ferret lovers have tats, body piercing, and wild hair.  but
they have got the largest hearts i have ever seen.  i can see them all the
way in texas.  i do have tats where no one can see them but me and the LORD
in heaven.  i have them in my heart.  all my fuzzies have one or more tats
placed there.

ferret love
kristi, peanut, pinkey, brandy, and brandon