Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:03:45 -0600
From:
Hi All,

I now have baby pictures ready for viewing from Revalie's babies.  I could
have spent a week there playing with the Mama's & Papa & the babies.  Yes,
that's right, I even held, loved on, & played with Big Ole Daddy!  He is
so loving.  The Mom's are too!  No wonder these babies are so sweet.
They range in color from Dark eyed whites, Marked Whites, Sliver Roans,
Cinnamon, Chocolate, a beautiful deep brown sable male with a black mask,
butterscotch,........They are going to be gorgeous!  The little chocolate
male has a personality to die for!  Someone please take him cause I have
11, but I sure am tempted!

E-mail if you want to see the pictures & info on them.

Thanks,
Terri in Texas