Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:50:45 -0800
From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
The Kensington Ferrets paint with regular acrylic paints in the small
bottles, Kat.  I put paint into a small glass dish, and holding the ferret,
dip his/her tail into the dish of paint.  Our painting has been done on the
kitchen countertop, but having an easel with their paper tacked to it would
make things easier.  It's sometimes difficult to control the sheet of paper
on the counter.

Let us know what you paint.  We have done trees and flowers.  It's lots of
fun, but has the potential for big time mess.  A flailing paint laden tail
can fling paint clear across your kitchen!  Hang onto that tail!

Georgia - the left coast one...