Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:52:51 -0500
From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled sack-sleepers...

Unresponsive pupils...isn't this a disease related to schools?  Just
thought it was a little strange when applied to ferrets! :)

Hiccups: I'm wondering, could this be a physical display?  I find that my
ferrets also seem to get hiccups for no particular reason.  Yet, when I
paid close attention, I found that it happened during the following times:
When I pick up Fuzzer and he decides he's been petted enough, but doesn't
want to seem like he wants down.  Yet, when I put him down, his hiccups
stop immediately.  When Add-A-Kiss wants Smokey to leave her alone, but
Smokey wants to wrestle (Add-A-Kiss is a whippet, Smokey is a Pro
Wrestler).  When Chewy wants to get up on the couch, but either Bump or
Run is up there already, getting attention from me.  In every case, as soon
as the situation changes in a manner that they like, the hiccups stop.  If
the situation doesn't change, or if they decide they will go away and do
something else, the hiccups seem to continue for a bit.  Any thoughts?

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://giftsandcollectibles.sites.cc/