Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:17:07 -0500
From:
Sandra Johns <[log in to unmask]>
I have been reading the post for a month or so about the problems with the
tumors and so forth that out little furry friends have.  Does any one know
what causes these problems, has there been any research done to find out
what causes the tumers?  I hope I don't stir up a bees nest!  I was just
wondering.  I have four of my own and enjoy evey minute I have with them.
I get down in the floor and play with them, my husband and son think I am
crazy.  I just love them.  I have one F.B.  he will steals my beanie babies
and goes under the chest in the bedroom and sleeps with them.  Scooter
sleeps in the bottom desk drawer with the little stuffed animals I buy
them, Coco sleeps in the top drewer on my night stand, and baby Jill sleeps
where ever,most of the time its under the blanket with the dog.  They are
just so precious.

sondra, F.B. Coco
Scooter and Jill