Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:24:58 EST
From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
To all Hi,
I don't know if anyone has answered the call to wood pellets.  I received
this memo today from Home Depot about not able to get wood pellets.  I told
them we are in need of them and here is their answer.

We are in receipt of your e-mail.

If you are referring to wood burning stove fuel pellets, they are still
carried by many Home Depots.  Currently the suppliers are having a
difficult time meeting the demand due to the cold temperatures this winter.
If you are unable to purchase the products in your local store, please
contact the management staff as they will gladly offer their assistance.

Thank You
Home Depot Consumer Affairs

Hope this answers your question.
I wish all a very nice day.  See you at the WarnFuzzy Show Feb 3rd

Ed Sr. Potto, Bubby, & Samantha Crist
PS God rest Rusty & Fuzzy