Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:20:48 EST
From:
Sandra King <[log in to unmask]>
Poo has been off pred since Monday.  Before, during, and after the pred,
his poops oscillate between fairly normal (unusual) to the green mucoid
watery stuff (usual), ocassionally orange.  (Such lovely colors can come
out of a ferret's hiney).  I had mixed 5 scoops of ground kibble in with
a case of baby food and 6 cans of A/D, but it doesn't seem to be sitting
well with them--have gone back down to 4 scoops.  The main thing I'm
worried about in Poo's case is the unknown.  Hoppy had chronic diarrhea
a couple of years ago to find out that it was caused by an adrenal tumor
attached to the pancreas.  With all of Poo's problems, is there something
else going on that is hidden?  Last surgery was done about a month ago,
and everything *looked* normal at that time, but nature can be fast acting
and/or cryptic.