Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:06:37 -0600
From:
I talked to the manager of the pet store Derek Phelps.  He said the vet
okayed them to sell the ferret that lived through the ordeal.  So they
sold him at the petstore.  He didnt really seem to want to talk about it
much.  I asked if many people had called to ask about the ferret or the
incident, & he said no one had .  It also seems strange to me about why it
was put in the paper so long after it happened, Dec 18-26.

It is so sad to think that "at least 35" ferrets died because of
"miscommunication".

I hope the person who bought him knows what a lucky ferret they found, &
I hope they give him a good life.

~Micaela~