Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:49:59 -0800
From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Sukie wrote:
>Anyway, I have heard from an assortment of people since that the poster
>who thinks she/he is my nemesis or something similar was/is several
>others,past and present, and I did have a strong disagreement with one of
>the old address names mentioned; one of maybe three people I've had true
>problems with over the entire life of the FML.  Oh, well, I simply do NOT
>know who it was/is for sure, by however many names, since I live in only
>my own shoes, and, frankly, I let most things slide off my back, anyway.
>Life's too busy for making it harder than it is by itself.  Makes more
>sense to concentrate on friends, people we can help, and people who teach
>us.  Easier to just forget those who have personally rankled and certainly
achievable, so I tend to do just that.  Besides, the letter writers could
>be wrong about any number of things including the list of poster
>identities (D1, D2, D3...Dn), though I do appreciate being informed since
>it confused me not knowing who it may be, given what was said, and one of
>the alternative names makes sense.

I do not know what FML Sukie has been receiving, but my name appears
right next to my email address, it is Danielle Frye.  The ONLY other email
address from which I ever posted to the FML was [log in to unmask]  I
have no idea what you are referring to, but you certainly know my previous
address from when you sent me rude emails regarding my opinions of the
Modern Ferret distribution issues.  In fact, why don't you send me an
email and I will give you my phone number so you can be sure that you are
speaking to me and not "another identity".  These statements you just made
are incredibly rude and I don't appreciate the insinuations.  Perhaps YOU
post under several identities?  I don't know.

Again, the offer still stands for people to see the "friendly" emails I
had rec'd from Sukie over the Modern Ferret issue.  Yes, Sukie, apparently
you were truly rankled by my posts because you went as far as to email me
all sorts of false accusations about Ferrets Magazine.  Maybe you did not
appreciate that I forwarded the emails to them?  I have no idea what
transpired from those emails but if I was that publication, I certainly
would have contacted you to find out why you were saying these untrue
things.

I sure would like to know what you are referring to above, when you write
"(D1, D2, D3...Dn)".  Somebody else once called me Debbie, who also resides
in my state, but rest assured, I am Danielle Frye with one hotmail address,
and that is listed above (right next to my name).  Who on earth do you
think is posting these messages?

I CANNOT understand why BIG allowed Sukie's most recent message through.
Please, Sukie, let me know what "several other people" you are referring to
above.  Everyone in Washington knows who I am and that Debbie is NOT ME.
Ask your friends in Virginia, they certainly know who I am and that I am
who I say.  They also know who Debbie is.  We are not the same person,
don't live together and hardly ever email each other.  In fact, her home
is quite far from me.  On occasion, we converse via phone, but we are both
busy people.  Last time we spoke, she had had enough of the FML and does
not even read it.