Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:32:17 -0500
From:
Jeffrey & Cassia Soldano <[log in to unmask]>
I have been using Litter Pearl type brand litter and so have some of my
friends.  I use it with my cat because dusty cat litter makes me nauseous
and there is absolutely no small.  It dries up anything liquid and
mummifies the potty.  The litter does not hurt the animals because once
they put their mouths on it it sticks to their tongue and they certainly
don't like it.  I just got my ferret Sasha a week ago and I love her.  She
gets along splendidly with my cat Arthur, they act like old buddies and
they can keep up with each other.  Sasha is so sweet and she loves to
attack her little vibrating mouse toy.  I am happy to have joined the
millions of ferret fans.